Sun 26 Mar 2023 at 5:00PM
0 followers Follow
4 days Lhasa City Essential Group Tour is a short Tibet travel, which is suitable for those who have limited time but still want to have a high-quality travel experience. Despite being a very popular destination for travelers, you will have the local Tibetan English speaking guide to take you through the best part of the holy city Lhasa and get the most out of every minute to appreciate its prominent historical architects of Potala Palace, the mystical Jokhang temple, sprawling Sera monastery and Drepung.
* Lodgings: 3 Nights, twin room en suite in 3★/4★;
* Meal: 3 Breakfasts & 1 Welcome Dinner;
* Travel-licensed vehicle according to group size & season as itinerary needed including gas and parking fee;
* Lhasa Railway Station transfer at all times on first & last day;
* Pick-up from Lhasa Gonggar Airport to your hotel at 9:30 am and 4:00 pm on the first day;
* Drop-off from your hotel to Lhasa Gonggar Airport at 6:00 am and 12:30 pm on the last day;
* Guide: experienced local English-speaking tour guide;
* Attractions: all entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary;
* Permit: Tibet Tourism Bureau Permit (TTB);
* Travel Agency Liability insurance;
* Government Tax;
* Express delivery fee of Permit (eg. SF. Express);
* Food & lodgings for guide & driver;
* Oxygen tank for emergency use;
* Two bottles of mineral water per person per day;
* International flight to and out of China;
* Domestic flight/train to and out of Lhasa; (We can help you book the domestic flight/train ticket at the BEST price.
* If you miss the free transfer schedule due to flight delay or cancelation, then you are required to pay a private transfer from USD 80/vehicle/time.
* Lunch & Dinner are not included but we will recommend some good ones for you according to your requirements. Usually, it takes 3-10 USD per person for each meal.
* While the gratuity for guide and driver is NOT mandatory, it is expected. Based on their service, you can tip them on the last day of the tour. You are suggested to tip each of them 5-10 USD/day in total;
* All the commission and tax charged by PayPal, Bank, and government when making payment. (e.g. PayPal --- 4.2%. Wire transfer --- 2%);
* Personal expenses;
* Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions.
Sun 26 March 2023
5:00PM - 9:00PM