The Go Succeed Start team delivers this 2-hour interactive workshop with Chartered Marketer and SOSTAC Certified Planner Christine Watson, where we will walk growing business owners and managers through the process of successfully marketing their business to effectively reach established and new target customers.
- gain practical insight into the steps needed and tools available to help them audit their marketing activities to date
- be inspired by real life local examples of effective local marketing in practice
- see the wide range of ways in which businesses go about communicating online and offline to those they seek to serve
- be walked, step by step, through the essential elements of the marketing mix
- learn about a range of marketing strategies to achieve profitable growth
- learn how to go about implementing a strategic marketing playbook for their growing business
- be shown benchmarking tricks and advised on the most important factors to focus on when measuring marketing success and allocating budgets
Filled with quick, actionable tips, this online webinar includes insights from effective marketing in practice across Northern Ireland as well as signposts to help participants avail of further learning opportunities to assist them in the implementation of specific marketing for growth strategies and useful tools and techniques.
This Go Succeed workshop is open to establishing start-ups, throughout Northern Ireland and facilitated by Enterprise NI.
About the Presenter
Chartered Marketer Christine Watson has been educating people across Northern Ireland and beyond since 2005. As a Marketing Strategist, SOSTAC Certified Planner, Google Square and WorldHost Licensed Customer Service Trainer Christine guides clients to success using a range of integrated marketing tools, techniques and practices. An award winning Marketer, Christine has delivered results focused marketing mentoring, training, consultancy and troubleshooting to a wide range of clients. Local entrepreneurs, new start ups, growing businesses, social enterprises, charities and the public sector have all benefited from Christine's expertise for over 15 years.
Registration instructions: This event is free for individuals. Please note, your email confirmation, Live Stream link and access code will come from firstname.lastname@example.org, please add this to your list of trusted accounts to prevent information landing in your junk folder.
Joining instructions: This event will be hosted online via MS Teams. You will receive your Live Stream link and access code directly to your inbox on confirmation and as a reminder one day before the event is due to commence. To prevent any delay in joining, please add the workshop to your calendar and ensure your MS Teams is updated before the workshop.
Technical Support: If you require technical support on the day, please email email@example.com. Please note, online workshops will be virtually locked after 30 minutes to reduce any technical interruptions.
This workshop is brought to you as part of Go Succeed NI. Go Succeed represents a significant investment in local entrepreneurs and businesses, funded by the UK Government and powered by the UK Levelling Up Fund. Enterprise Northern Ireland is delighted to partner with the 11 local councils to deliver Go Succeed Start Up business support across Northern Ireland.