If you are currently running a small food manufacturing business and want to grow your business through improved sales, marketing or brand development, this programme is for you.
We expect demand to be high, so please ensure you have registered by Friday 1 March at 3pm.
- One-to-one mentoring support
We’ll match you with an experienced mentor and you will receive up to 21 hours of highly practical business support focused on addressing the specific sales/marketing/brand development needs of your business.
- Skills Development Workshops
Access 3 online group workshops during March. These are tailored to the food industry and designed to enhance your skills and improve your knowledge in key ideas.
Workshops titles include:
- Building a brilliant food brand (5th March)
- Selling into retail (12th March)
- Digital Marketing on a tight budget for the food industry (26th March)
- You have a trading small business with under 250 employees
- You are based in one of the following council areas: Ards and North Down; Armagh Banbridge and Craigavon; Belfast City Council; Fermanagh and Omagh; Lisburn and Castlereagh; Mid Ulster; Newry, Mourne and Down.
- You aren’t already receiving support through the Go Succeed business support service.
After you apply we’ll call you to complete your registration.