If you are currently running a Café, Coffee Shop, Restaurant, Guest House, Hotel, Tourist Amenity or other tourism or hospitality business and you want to improve your marketing activities and grow your business, this programme is for you.
We expect demand to be high, so please ensure you have registered by Friday 1 March at 3pm.
- One-to-one mentoring support
We’ll match you with an experienced mentor and you will receive up to 21 hours of highly practical business support focused on addressing the specific marketing needs of your business.
- Skills Development Workshops
Access 3 online group workshops during March all tailored to the Tourism and Hospitality industry. These are designed to enhance your skills and improve your knowledge in key marketing ideas.
Workshops titles include:
- Introduction to Marketing (5th March)
- Digital Marketing on a shoestring (12th March)
- Optimal email marketing for the tourism and hospitality industry (26th March)
- You should have a trading small business with under 250 employees
- You should be based in one of the following council areas: Ards and North Down; Armagh Banbridge and Craigavon; Belfast City Council; Fermanagh and Omagh; Lisburn and Castlereagh; Mid Ulster; Newry, Mourne and Down.
- You aren’t already receiving support through the Go Succeed business support service.
After you apply we’ll call you to complete your registration.