This interactive workshop will provide an introduction to the funding landscape supporting businesses in Northern Ireland and will cover:
- Understanding the context of any funding application and being able to demonstrate your track record
- Setting out the plan to move forward
- Financial & investment business planning – the ‘project’
- Who are the funders and what are they looking for from yourbusiness
- Making your funding case - Understanding the evidence base and financial support ecosystem and how to get there
The workshop will be delivered by David Bradshaw who is a self-employed business consultant with 30 years’ experience in the private sector including 22 years of delivering funding solutions to businesses across multiple sectors.
Participants will develop an understanding of who the funders are, the current funding environment, the requirements funders and how to present your business for funding support.
This event is free for participants, there will be no charge applied during the booking process. Please note your email confirmation and eTicket will come from firstname.lastname@example.org - please add this to your list of trusted accounts to prevent information landing in your junk folder.
Funded by the UK Government and powered by the government’s Levelling Up Fund; Go Succeed represents a significant investment in local entrepreneurs and businesses. To find out more about Go Succeed and mentoring opportunities, visit www.go-succeed.com.
The event will be hosted online via Zoom, and a link will be included in your confirmation email. To prevent any delay in joining, please ensure your Zoom is updated before the workshop.