Win More Business: Public Sector Procurement in Northern Ireland (in person)
Did you know that in 2021- 22 the value of contracts awarded by the public sector in Northern Ireland was more than £3.4 billion?
Join us March 6, 2024, for an insightful in-person workshop exploring the fundamentals of procurement and how to maximise public sector opportunities to increase sales for your business.
Whether you’re a novice or seasoned professional this practical workshop will enable you to elevate your procurement game and gain an understanding of:
- What is tendering and how to get started
- Where to find tender opportunities
- What makes a winning bid
This Go Succeed masterclass is open to businesses within Derry and Strabane with growth ambitions.
Our upcoming event is tailored to empower businesses like yours. Gain practical knowledge, connect with like-minded professionals, and accelerate business success. Register today to secure your spot!
What is public sector buying? The size and opportunity of the public sector procurement market.
Public Procurement Overview
- Principles Guiding Public Procurement
- What is CPD?
- Understanding Frameworks
- Where to find public sector tenders – Tendering Thresholds/ above and below thresholds, Find a Tender: https://www.find-tender.service.gov.uk/Search, eTendersNI, eSourcingNI
Local Government Procurement Overview – Colin Killeen, Procurement Manager, DCSDC
- DCSDC Council Procurement Methods
- How to get onto a council select list
- Feedback – what are your rights
10:45am Writing a Winning Tender
- Bid – No Bid decision
- Pass-Fail Criteria
- Preparation In-house - Understanding, interpreting & responding to the buyers’ requirements
- How to write a winning bid – solo or consortium or subcontractor
- Achieving Top Quality Scores: Quality/Price Ratio
- What is social value
11:45am Q&A and Further Support: Go Succeed
Registration instructions: This event is free for participants. Please note your email confirmation and eTicket will come from email@example.com; please add this to your list of trusted accounts to prevent information from landing in your junk folder. Please have your eTicket available to scan on arrival to the venue.
Should you have any accessibility requirements that we should be aware of, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, photographs may be captured on the day for social media. If you are uncomfortable with your photo being taken, kindly inform a staff member on arrival.
If you have any questions about this event or your eligibility for Go Succeed, please contact a Business Advisor on email@example.com or call 02871253253, Ext: 6667.