How do I edit a table?
Web Dashboard Access
To edit a table:
- Select the ‘Tables’ button on the admin tab on the left-hand side of your screen.
- A drop down menu will appear; select ‘Tables’. This page will display an alphabetical list of all table bookings associated with your venue.
- Select the specific table booking you wish to edit and click the 'Pencil' icon labelled ‘Edit’ on the right-hand side of the page.
- Once you have made required changes, select ‘Update Table’ at the bottom of the page.
To manage your tables:
- Creating a new table by selecting the 'Add a Table' button. Complete the form and then select 'Add Table'.
- Delete a table by clicking the 'x' icon in the corresponding field.
Note: In order to edit a table you must access the web version of your dashboard.