How do I add a table area?
Web Dashboard Access
To add a Table Area:
- Select the ‘Tables’ button situated on the admin tab on the left-hand side of your screen.
- A drop down menu should appear; select the 'Areas' button. This page will display a table with the venue and area name.
- Select the 'Add a Table Area' and complete the blank form requiring the title of the table area and venue.
- Once the table area name and venue have been inserted, select the ‘Add Area’ button at the bottom of the page. This will then take you back to the previous page showing all tables areas.Alternatively you can access this page though the following link: admin.glistrr.com/tables/areas/add/
To manage your tables:
- Edit by clicking the 'Pencil' icon in the field relevant to that table.
- Creating a new table by selecting the 'Add a Table Area' button. Complete the form and then select 'Add Area'.
- Delete a table area by clicking the 'x' icon in the corresponding field.
Note: In order to add table areas you must access the web version of your dashboard.