How do I add a ticket sale?
Web Dashboard Access
To add a Ticket Sale:
- Select the ‘Tickets’ button on the left-hand side of your screen (located about half way down the menu).
- A drop down menu should appear; select the ‘Add a Ticket Sale’ button. This page will display a form with boxes for; guest, event and ticket details.
- Once the form is complete, select the ‘Add Ticket Sale’ button at the bottom of the page.
Alternatively you can access this page though the following link: admin.glistrr.com/tickets/add/
To manage Ticket Sales:
- Download by selecting the guest's name and a new page will open. In the ticket section select either 'Download All Tickets' or 'Download Ticket' for the relevant ticket.
- Edit by selecting the guest's name and a new page will open. Then select the 'Pencil' icon of the key information section.
Note: In order to add a ticket sale you must access the web version of your dashboard.